R. V. College P.O. Mysore Road
Bangalore – 560 059
Karnataka State, India
+91 80 2860 5015
+91 80 2599 6138
ROUTE MAP TO FISI – SHANTHI SADHANA
1. BY TAXI FROM RAILWAY STATION AT MAJESTIC: If you take a taxi from Majestic, on Bangalore Mysore Road, after Bangalore University Gate, take right turn at Jairam Das Railway Level Cross and follow signboard to Shanthi Sadhana. For prepaid taxi at Railway Station, ask for Shanthi Sadhana in Jnana Bharati Lay Out 3rd stage.
2. BY BMTC BUS FROM MAJESTIC: From the Railway Station or from Bus Station at Majestic walkup to the City Bus Terminal. Take Bus route 222A or any bus passing through RV. Engineering College on Mysore Road which is about 14 kms. Get off at RV College stop. Cross the highway and look out for the board of Darshan College across the railway lines. You find Shanthi Sadhana adjacent to it. The walking distance is just half a furlong from RV College.
3. BY BMTC BUS FROM K.R. MARKET: Take any BMTC Bus going to R.V. College on Mysore Road or Kengeri (218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 224, 226, 227, 228 and 229).
4. BY TRAIN TILL KENGERI: possible to book your ticket directly till Kengeri. If your train journey ends at Yashwantpur or Bangalore City Railway Station change your train there to Kengeri which is 15 kms from City Railway Station. If needed , give us a call, we shall pick you up at Kengeri Railway Station.
5. FROM KEMPEGOWDA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: From the Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore either take a Volvo Bus (KIA) to Mysore Road Satellite Bus Station (about Rs.200/-) from where take either city bus towards RV College/ Kengeri, or from the airport take taxi to Shanthi Sadhana in Jnana Bharati Lay Out 3rd Stage, near Darshan College about Rs. 1400/-.
6. METRO FROM YESHWANTPUR RAILWAY STATION AND MAJESTIC RAILAY STATION OR BUS STATION: You can take Metro at Yeshwanthpur Railway station and Majestic railway station or bus station to Mysore Road Stop. Get down ant take buses that pass through R. V. Colege. Get off at RV College stop. Cross the highway and look out for the board of Darshan College across the railway lines. You find Shanthi Sadhana adjacent to it. The walking distance is just half a furlong from RV College.
Br. Henry D’souza : Mob: 7022340240 or 080-28605015.