FISI offers a variety of Courses
1. Diploma Course in Christian Spirituality: 14 June 2018 – March 2019. The course consists of three semesters, the Biblical-Christian, the Religious-Franciscan, and the Psycho- Spiritual.
Eligibility: Any Catholic religious, men and women, in initial or on-going formation. The course is meant for those who animate the formees in religious houses, the catechists, the evangelizers, the psycho-spiritual councilors etc. Diploma: A Diploma in Spirituality is issued to those who complete the entire course with a comprehensive exam at the end of the course along with short scientific thesis. This Diploma is recognized by the University of Antonianum, Rome, and with it one can directly join the second year of the Diploma course at Antonianum, where two scholarships are reserved for the students of FISI. However, those who do not wish to write the exams at FISI would be awarded an attendance certificate. Special language classes for English and Italian are also offered to those who are interested.
2. Two Semester course: 15 June 2018 – 18 Dec 2018 consisting of General, Biblical Spirituality and Christian spirituality accentuated by Franciscan Spirituality.
Eligibility: As above. A certificate is issued to those who complete the course with comprehensive exam and a scientific thesis.
3. One semester Course: Any one of the semesters could be taken for the study leading to a certificate of attendance.
Partial scholarships are made available to the students
4. Five Weeks’ Intense Course: Spiritual accompaniment, training for Formators.
5. FISI organizes group-retreats: For various groups such as Junior-religious, Jubilarians, Senior Religious, Deacons, Catechists, Teachers, Social Workers, Senior Citizens etc.
6. FISI guided retreats: For individuals and small groups with resource persons’ availability.
7. FISI and SFO: FISI conducts seminars for the Secular Franciscans at Province and National levels.
8. FISI and Ecumenism: FISI has on its roll a number of camps and seminars collaborating with other Christian ecumenical groups.
9. FISI and Inter-religious dialogue: Workshops to promote peace and harmony between different faiths.
10. FISI and Social Empowerment: Of Women, Dalits, Labor-class, youth etc.
11. FISI for personal peace of mind and heart: FISI is an ideal place for religious as well as lay people, including people of other faiths who wish to spend time with God, Nature and Self in quietude and serenity.
12. FISI-for-all: Apart from all above, FISI facilities are open to other religious congregations, NGOs, who wish to conduct their own Provincial Chapters, retreats, and seminars, conferences of socio-religious, inter-religious and of ecumenical nature.